Welcome to Gamelaa!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for your use of Gamelaa‘s website, located at https://gamelaa.com.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Gamelaa if you do not agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and the Disclaimer and all Agreements: The terms “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person connecting to this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and us. All terms refer to the offer,
Unless otherwise stated, Gamelaa and/or its licensors own the copyright for all material on Gamelaa. All copyrights are reserved. You may access it from Gamelaa for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
- Republishing material from Gamelaa
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Gamelaa
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Gamelaa
- Redistribution of content from Gamelaa
This Agreement commences on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Gamelaa does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Gamelaa, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Gamelaa shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and/or incurred as a result of any use and/or publication and/or display of the Comments therein the website.
Gamelaa reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary permissions and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene or other illegal material that is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or display commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Gamelaa a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any form, format or medium.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government services;
- Search engines;
- News organizations?
- E-directory distributors may link to our Site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses. and
- Accredited businesses across the system, in addition to attracting non-profits, charity malls and charitable fundraising groups that may not be hyperlinked to our site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other Website information, as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the Linked Party and its products and/or services; and (c) is placed within the context of the Linked Party’s website.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites.
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- electronic catalog distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not make us or our accredited businesses look unfavorable; (b) the organization has no adverse record with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Gamelaa. and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products or services; and (c) is part of the linked party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must let us know by sending an e-mail to Gamelaa. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, and your website URL, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of URLs on our site to which you will you wanted to Link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Site as follows:
- By using our company name. the
- By using the unified resource locator linked to or
- Use of any other description of our website linked to it makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linked party’s website.
You will not be permitted to use Gamelaa‘s logo or other artwork for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Websites that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims that appear on your Site. No link shall appear to any website that may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other infringement of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link to our Site. You consent to the immediate removal of all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to adopt these terms and conditions and login policy at any time. By continuing to connect to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these login terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or respond directly to you.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
Denial of responsibility
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our obligations or your obligations in any way that is not permitted by applicable law. the
- exclude any of our obligations or your obligations that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) governs all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.